Saturday, December 13, 2008

Six more days...

I made it through my last days of work before taking my leave, YAY! Fortunately, my last full day of work consisted of attending a dental conference in Waikiki for INVISALIGN. Yes, now our office has been credentialed to offer invisalign to our patients. You too can have straight teeth, wire-free for $6000. Just come on out and make your appointments today and I will gladly take your impressions, photographs, x-rays, and send them off to the impressive high tech- state of the art factory in Mexico!



It was a well catered event at a beautiful ocean front waikiki hotel. Too bad the entire conference was in a ballroom with no windows. Wierd, huh. Oh well, the lunch was served with panoramic views of Waikiki's famous surf spot with Diamondhead crater off in the distance. Good food and I did win a Starbucks gift card for being an active participant in the breakout session. I guess its about time I win something for being in this profession for ten years.



Anyway, six days and counting....Shane had a great question for his friends of couples with 2+ kids and I would like to now pose it for all. Any recomendations on how to spend the last weekend as parents of one child?

1 comment:

millardkbme said...

How best to spend time as a family of three before you become a family of four?
Spend as much time as possible gazing into Madison's sweet, innocent, only-child-eyes...before they become wild with the teeth-gritting-envy and tinged with the manipulative jealousy that comes with the shift from "only child" to "big sister". Only kidding. A little. Really, those eyes are far outweighed by the sweet ones of a proud big sis.
We miss you and we're thinking about you guys. Especially Friday.